- All orders will be charged for shipping and handling. This includes backorders.
shipping cut-off will be 4:00PM (PST) Monday-Friday for web
orders.American Jewelers is not responsible for shipping delays due to
technical difficulties or other circumstances beyond our control.
ship via Federal Express®. Service Options include Standard Overnight,
Priority Overnight, 2-day service, 3-day service and Saturday delivery.
Some areas are not eligible for all shipping options. For a complete
list of options available in your area, please contact FedEx®.
- All items in stock are shipped within 48 hours of when they are ordered when the order is placed before 4:00PM (PST) for web orders. Any items with alterations such as sizing or made to order items will delay the shipment. For more information see Special Orders
- All exchanges and returns will be charged for shipping.
- Shipping options are as follows:
- Ship Complete
items will be held until all items on the current order are filled or
another order is placed. There is not a guaranteed time frame for the
order to be shipped when using this method. This option can only be
applied to one order.
- Ship As Available
items are shipped immediately, while each backordered item is shipped
as received. This may result in several shipping charges.
- Ship In Two Shipments
- For each order, in-stock items will be shipped when ordered. Backorders (for order currently being placed) will be shipped when all are filled.(Preferred method of shipping)